account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Accessories for z4

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Accessories for z4

I  can't find anywhere the keyboard and the case for this tablet. Even at Sony's eshop. Do we have any idea;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Accessories for z4

Hi!

Since this tablet was released in 2015 many accessories have been sold out and are extremely hard to find. However try looking from Amazon and Ebay! I managed to grab myself the official cover scr32 from amazon just few weeks ago! Keyboards are also on sale on Ebay and especially qwerty keyboards are relatively often on sale.

2 REPLIES 2
Apprentice
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi!

Since this tablet was released in 2015 many accessories have been sold out and are extremely hard to find. However try looking from Amazon and Ebay! I managed to grab myself the official cover scr32 from amazon just few weeks ago! Keyboards are also on sale on Ebay and especially qwerty keyboards are relatively often on sale.

Regular
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thank you for your reply. I am looking amazon and ebay!!!! Probably, Sony could produce accessories for the tablet because the tablet is the last one and is very rare and expensive to find it's accessories.