account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

weather widget......

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

weather widget......

my weather widget has gone and cant find it to put back on my home screen!!, does anyone know where it is???  ive looked in my "running apps" and it still appears to be on my phone....doin my head in lol!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

Re: weather widget......

Once you find it on the list, open it and Enable it.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

1. Settings
2. Apps
3. All apps
4. Check at the very bottom of the list
Rookie
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

yeah i found it there before....just cant open it!! how do i get it back on to my home screen?  thanks.

Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

Go on home screen - tap longer - add widget - look for it.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

Once you find it on the list, open it and Enable it.

View solution in original post

Rookie
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

found it...thanks, its now on my home screen but its saying "no connection" but i am connected to 4g and location sevices is turned on....how annoying is it when soemthing so small doesnt work...hah!

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

Do you have Stamina Mode on?
Rookie
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

no , stamina mode is off.

Rookie
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

hang on....its just decided to kick in! thanks very much for your help and patience

Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

Probably it refreshed the data. Good to know. Can you tell exactly which reply was the correct answer?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.