account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

"Capacity for NFC services full" dialog box constant ANNOYANCE

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 71 of 77
Message 71 of 77

Re: "Capacity for NFC services full" dialog box constant ANNOYANCE

i bought a z3 'brand new' the other day and i am running andriod 5.0.2 and after a day or two of using it i started getting this message... then today i did a factory reset because of other problems im having with the phone. then i updated google play and basically as soon as it finished i started getting the message. so maybe there was a problem with playstore and andriod 5.0.2. i cant update my phone to marshmellow because i think my phone is a prototype Slightly frowning Face... yes thats right... but thats another issue.

One time poster
Message 72 of 77
Message 72 of 77

hello, you need to install xperia companion software on your computer, then plug the phone into the computer. xperia companion will then apply all updates to your phone, solving the issue. the phone cannot update itself from one OS to the next without using xperia companion.

Jra
One time poster
Message 73 of 77
Message 73 of 77

I know this problem seems to be caused by an number of things but I solved it by going

Settings 

More (under wireless and connectivity) 

The unselected nfc. 

Boomtown

Visitor
Message 74 of 77
Message 74 of 77

Well, it seems no bank apps, and no Sony software error, because my LG G4 5.1 has it...

Tired of googling it still nothing....

3 years past, thread not solved yet.... Wow....

Visitor
Message 75 of 77
Message 75 of 77

Any help on the above would be appreciated, thanks

Highlighted
Message 76 of 77
Message 76 of 77

I have the same issue on my Xperia z5 compact . I can't find a solution anywhere. Seems as all songs are plagued either this. I heard that Sony have bugged the older phones so you have to buy new ones like what apple did. 

One time poster
Message 77 of 77
Message 77 of 77

Ihad the same problem. All I did was go to settings. More and unchecked the Nfc allow data exchange box. Worked for me