account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

phone not ringing.

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 61 of 84
Message 61 of 84

Re: phone not ringing.

Hey guys, problem solved, turnoff ur phone and switch on, everything will back as it was working just fine, unless something is broking inside ur phone. Then u will to repair ur phone
One time poster
Message 62 of 84
Message 62 of 84

"Turn it off and on again" is not a very good solution.

I just rebooted my Z3C 10 mins ago because I noticed it wasn't ringing. I happened to have it on the desk so I felt the vibration - if I hadn't I'd have missed the call. Confirmed it is ringing after a reboot.

I'm on Android 6.0.1, so it's still an issue on this version.

One time poster
Message 63 of 84
Message 63 of 84

10/6/15
Rickard from sony told me: "Could you please check so that you don't have the developer option "Use AwsomePlayer" enabled? You can find this under Settings -> Developer options. If you don't see "Developer options", first go to Settings -> About phone and tap the build number 7 times. Then you should see it."

It work my phone ringing again normaly, change the configuration.
But I don't get the ''use awsomeplayer''
Apprentice
Message 64 of 84
Message 64 of 84

@Concord1988 wrote:
10/6/15
Rickard from sony told me: "Could you please check so that you don't have the developer option "Use AwsomePlayer" enabled? You can find this under Settings -> Developer options. If you don't see "Developer options", first go to Settings -> About phone and tap the build number 7 times. Then you should see it."

It work my phone ringing again normaly, change the configuration.
But I don't get the ''use awsomeplayer''

Hi Concord1988,

We still have someone out there have this problem so your tip may helpful for someone. Thank you for your help.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 65 of 84
Message 65 of 84

When someone calls me,I cannot hear my phone ring.After the call goes unanswered, it vibrates once to show a missed call.
Currently using Xperia Z5 dual.
Please assist ASAP
One time poster
Message 66 of 84
Message 66 of 84

phone not ringing, how to set it up. thanks

nic11

Visitor
Message 67 of 84
Message 67 of 84

I have this problem to. That's so annoying, Sony come from Japan, a country know as a good quality producers but Sony phones has so many problems. Camera, software,...

Apprentice
Message 68 of 84
Message 68 of 84

Hi Ngoc Anh,

If you have tried all the way above but can't solve the problem. May i can give you a help for your Sony phone. You can contact me . My name is Hiep and im living in Ho Chi Minh city. Hope to solve your phone problem.

One time poster
Message 69 of 84
Message 69 of 84

My XPeria ultra is also not ringin after first 2-3 incoming calls... I cannot get the awsomeplayer option it doesnt exixts. Please some help as it really so bad!! 

Message 70 of 84
Message 70 of 84

Same case... i tried this one but nothing happened, i follow the instructions and send the bug report to you i hope you could help us with this. Thank you