account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

phone not ringing.

SOLVED
Learner
Message 41 of 84
Message 41 of 84

Re: phone not ringing.

Also I just took a bug report while the phone was supposed to be ringing, could you perhaps help check.
Thank you.
One time poster
Message 42 of 84
Message 42 of 84

Hello, I barely started using my Sony Xperia m4 aqua dual, after a while, it doesn't ring out again, but when I restart it rings out, then later it stops ringing, only vibrates.please I'll like to know my options?
One time poster
Message 43 of 84
Message 43 of 84

No solution until now??
One time poster
Message 44 of 84
Message 44 of 84

Hi

I faced same problem with my phone z3
I try to remove some apps like LINE, IMO and some other applications then t restart my phone
The ringing working again

I think the problem resulted from applications
Regular
Message 45 of 84
Message 45 of 84

I have a sony z3. im selecting ring tones and I get no sound when I'm trying to select a default ring tone.

Apprentice
Message 46 of 84
Message 46 of 84

I have same issue. I fixed it by set off all Rule in Do not disturb. And not use it anymore. Now my z3c ringtone play normall until now. If your rule have been active once, your ringtone will going to be nope sound late. So you have to turn off all rules in Do not disturb and restart your phone to make your ringtone work and dont use do not disturb anymore. Hope this will help.

Rookie
Message 47 of 84
Message 47 of 84

I'm still reading all the complaints from Z3 users about the automaticly silent mode and really I can't believe that no way to solve this problem.
I tried to do all your instructions you gave in the previous comments but I'm still have the same problem.
So what

Visitor
Message 48 of 84
Message 48 of 84

same here tried the Developer option and didnt help me.......................Help!!

Rookie
Message 49 of 84
Message 49 of 84

Could you please tell me what you mean by rules,?
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 50 of 84
Message 50 of 84

Rules here is all rule on Do not disturb mode.

I have found that some time problem come from alarm everyday. I will try to test it and response soon.