account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

no service

SOLVED
Adept
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

no service

I have a sim card named AVEA but on the lock screen says no service top on the left side of screen and everything works fine but says no service. Have any idea to fix it? Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 9 of 15
Message 9 of 15

Re: no service

The issue where the phone shows "No service" on the lock screen even though you have a working network reception is fixed in the next software update. The issue is fixed in 23.1.A.0.726 but depending on where you bought the phone you may not have received this update yet.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
Message 2 of 15

So you have network coverage even if it says no signal?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 3 of 15
Message 3 of 15

Exactly. Says no service on the lock screen but everything works fine. But it makes me sick. Is there a setting for it?
Message 4 of 15
Message 4 of 15

No,as far as I am aware. Can you boot in safe mode and see if the same occurs?

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Demigod
Message 5 of 15
Message 5 of 15

Is it affer the lolipop update?  If yes its a bug which i experienced after turning my device on.  Turn on airplane mode and turn it off

Adept
Message 6 of 15
Message 6 of 15

Yes and I turned on airplane mode too. I got that now thank you. I hope Sony will fix this bug soon
Adept
Message 7 of 15
Message 7 of 15

Problem solved Slightly smiling Face thank you
Demigod
Message 8 of 15
Message 8 of 15

Anytime Slightly smiling Face

Sony Xperia Support
Message 9 of 15
Message 9 of 15

The issue where the phone shows "No service" on the lock screen even though you have a working network reception is fixed in the next software update. The issue is fixed in 23.1.A.0.726 but depending on where you bought the phone you may not have received this update yet.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Demigod
Message 10 of 15
Message 10 of 15

Ah good to know its fixed,  im getting annoyed that every time i power my phone on it says no service.  When can i expect the update in poland?