account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

my Z3 radio Fm no sound

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 31 of 32
Message 31 of 32

Re: my Z3 radio Fm no sound

@bscared wrote:
No one has really answered the question with a proper fix. The problem is caused by Google Now. Go to google settings app>search&now>voice>ok google detection>turn off. Sound will then work. You don't need to clear any radio cache etc.
You can also get to google settings in pretty much any google app. Just disable voice search option.
You can double check by turning it on again while the radio is running and it will mute the sound again.

Did the job for me. Had installed Google Voice. Disabled it. Radio works perfectly now. Google really needs to sort this naughtiness out. Bad Google. Sony take them to task. This makes you look bad.

One time poster
Message 32 of 32
Message 32 of 32

Re: my Z3 radio Fm no sound

it work for me.