account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

my Z3 radio Fm no sound

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 32
Message 1 of 32

my Z3 radio Fm no sound

Any1 can solve this problem.. My radio Fm like malfunction.. If I open that app the radio On but no sound appear.. If I klik TrackID the sound appear.. But if I quit the TrackID the sound gone again..
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 32
Message 2 of 32

Re: my Z3 radio Fm no sound

Settings > apps > all > FM radio > clear data > restart your phone

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

31 REPLIES 31
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 32
Message 2 of 32

Settings > apps > all > FM radio > clear data > restart your phone

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 32
Message 3 of 32

boot on safe mode and see if you experience the same issue.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008
One time poster
Message 4 of 32
Message 4 of 32

Hi. I have the same issue, sent it for repair, they changed headphone jack, but that didn't help. But, the radio does work when I start the phone in "safe mode"? Why is that? Do I have to restart in safe mode every time I want to listen to the Radio?

Genius
Message 5 of 32
Message 5 of 32

Safe Mode will show up any potential 3rd App that has been installed that could be 'acting up' & interfering with your phone, i've included a link that explains this, try to think if there has been any new apps you have installed recently as they may be the cause, it is a matter of either disabling or removing the apps one at a t ime to determine if indeed they are the cause......

Good luck :smileysmileywink:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/td-p/348008/jump-to/first-un...

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 32
Message 6 of 32

@uliwooli problem solve with u trick.. The so much brook (y)
Emperor
Message 7 of 32
Message 7 of 32

@vikri Anytime Slightly smiling Face 

Learner
Message 8 of 32
Message 8 of 32

I have the exact same problem, deleting application cache and restarting the phone did nothing to fix this very annoying bug. No other app is running in the background. I expect Sony to fix this asap!
Regular
Message 9 of 32
Message 9 of 32

I had same problem. Fixed it by switching off access to Google Now from any screen option.
One time poster
Message 10 of 32
Message 10 of 32

this is actually a bug with Xperia firmware all other ROMs that run radio are able to have okay Google detection from any screen and still be able to play in radio audio.