account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

missed call notification

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 31 of 55
Message 31 of 55

Re: Missed call notification

Actually this works for few days (2-3 max). After that I have the same issue.

Lame issue!

Again pissed off by Sony. Have a great smartphone, but you cannot see if you missed a call...

Next one will not be Sony, sadly. After 10 (TEN) years of loyalty to the brand...

One time poster
Message 32 of 55
Message 32 of 55

Re: ZR doesnt show missed calls

Its really a worst part from Sony, even i am not getting miss call notification after updating to lolipop.

Even Sony service centre is not ready to troble shoot the issue, can any one help me out on this!!!

One time poster
Message 33 of 55
Message 33 of 55

Sound Is low

My Xperia z3 volume is set max but the sound is low and I lose many calls due.
Commissioner
Message 34 of 55
Message 34 of 55

Re: missed call notification

Try to uninstall skype. Helped in my cases. Reported into Microsoft too.

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Apprentice
Message 35 of 55
Message 35 of 55

Tried that as well - same result. After restart, the system does show missed calls for some time, but aftrer a while (not certain how long after) it starts to misregister them as incoming ...

Its way past time for Sony Support to make a statement on this, considering that this issue is affecting so many... 

Commissioner
Message 36 of 55
Message 36 of 55

So issue appears again with no skype installed... So ca anyone from Sony tell what the **bleep**?

Forum Legend
Message 37 of 55
Message 37 of 55

Hi,

The issue with missed calls notification has now been investigated and will be fixed in an upcoming software.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 38 of 55
Message 38 of 55

Do you mean 5.1.1 which is expected at the end of july?

Rookie
Message 39 of 55
Message 39 of 55

I called Sony support in my country. I mentioned this bug to them few weeks back - received no help except "we never heard about this, reset your mobile etc. ...". Today (and only after telling them about topic on this forum!!!) they actaully checked and agreed that the issues is being worked on - though at the same time they said the developers are "testing" if it is actually a bug and they can't comment if this would be fixed in new release or in other way...

This is not a way to treat your clients SONY! Bug is there, admit it and fix it.

Can someone actually tell us when the issue will be fixed? And I mean a date or at least some approx. Soon is not an answer.

Regards

MAFRE

One time poster
Message 40 of 55
Message 40 of 55

So I bought my new Xperia on June 5th and sent it back to be repaired on the 17th...

I received calls but no sound would come out, not even vibrate and then NO notification....

If a phone won't ring when people call you and worst, doesn't leave a notification, can it still be called a Phone?!

So after being repaired, after almost 4 weeks waiting for a New phone to be repaired, it does ring now but still NO NOTIFICATION!!!!!

Please Sony, be a nice company and fix this!!

I say this as a fan that's writing this message in a Vaio (which is the second vaio I have), while watching TV in one of my three Bravias and not to mention that this last Xperia I've bought it's my 3rd so I'm clearly a fan, don't make me stop beaing a fan!!