account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

missed call notification

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 51 of 55
Message 51 of 55

incoming calls not showing

Dera forum users and support!

I have a problem concerning the visibilty of incoming calls. Since 1 week i have a sony xperia z3 compact. When someone is calling and I am not able to pick up the call the Phone gives no information about a missed call. The strange thing about that is that sometimes there is a sign but most of the time there is no sign.

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Thank´s

dapixperiaz3compact

Forum Legend
Message 52 of 55
Message 52 of 55

Re: incoming calls not showing

Try an app preferences reset - Settings then Apps then tap the 3 dots then Reset app preferences then reboot and test, Take note that ringtones etc will revert back to default

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Learner
Message 53 of 55
Message 53 of 55

Re: missed call notification

I have the same problem after lollipop update. When is it gonna be fixed?

Adept
Message 54 of 55
Message 54 of 55

Problem is fixed with Lollipop 5.1.1

I can confirm this

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 55 of 55
Message 55 of 55

I never had this problem. Only with the update to 5.1.1 die this become an issue.. Does anyone have an idea? Already did factory reset