account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

i cant locate my Xperia Z3

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

i cant locate my Xperia Z3

my Xperia is stolen and i have all the information about my phone serial number can sony locate it, i have tried Sony device finder but seems no help always says"wecant locate your device, we will email you if we locate it" its been two weeks and, what if they change all the settings in my phone....please do some action i really love sony products....all my gadgets are bought in sony....please help me as a loyal customer.....

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: i cant locate my Xperia Z3

Hi @khael, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Based on the message you have received, it does sound like the device has been powered off and then the MyXperia service won't be able to locate the device.

You can however try the Google service called "Find My Device" and see if you can locate your device using this service. Do note that this service also requires your device to be powered on and that is has an active Internet connection.

Let me know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

hello @Jonas it seems that only my new devices is in there Xperia is not there why is it..??? i have used this gmail ever since...

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi again, sorry for the late reply.

That sounds very strange, as this service automatically will be enabled when trying to access your device if you are using Android 4.4.4 or later and the device is still powered on and have an activate Internet connection.

It could very well be that the device has been powered off and that is why the service does not show the device and in that case you won't be able to locate it using the Find My Device service. Slightly frowning Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.