account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

blue notification light flashing but screen will not turn on

Emperor
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: blue notification light flashing but screen will not turn on

Great, now repair the phone, just to make sure it's ok

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

MY xperia z2 has the same problem and it is charging but not switching on. it is blinking blue notification led and when I connect it to PC companion my computer is not reading it !!!!TELL ME WHAT TO DO !! I EVEN TRIED THE RED BUTTON IT IS NOT VIBRATING NOR THE POWER BUTTON IS WORKING WHAT TO DO!!!!

One time poster
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Sony Xperia Z1 compact. Rooted I pressed power + vol up till vibrating 3 times. (full off). Then I started it normally. 

One time poster
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

blue notification light flashing but screen dont come on

One time poster
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Dear Dreav,

I Tried te same thing in my Z5 Compact but my screen it still off and in Background all my applications are running

One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

I have the same issue with my phone Sony experia X. By pressing power and volume up for a few second, my phone vibirate and wake up. This work for me.

Thanks