account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

backup on each file stops at 50% precislely

SOLVED
Learner
Message 31 of 35
Message 31 of 35

Re: backup on each file stops at 50% precislely

That's why there is such a thing as a pasword reset. The majority of big business will ask you to identify yourself some other way and then proceed. Here, I am locked out forever

@36Chambers

I've edited your posts, here are the forum guidelines, read and comply with them

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Discussion-guidelines/td-p/349678

Visitor
Message 32 of 35
Message 32 of 35

Two possible solutions using phone manual backup:

1. Selective backups (ex: unselect application)

2. Force quit as many unessential running apps including system then manual backup application. (not sure which app causing it)

This works for me at the moment, good luck!

Learner
Message 33 of 35
Message 33 of 35

How to get a 100% backup. My xperia xz3 stop backup at 50%

Br jgj

@baddaddy wrote:

hello Body,

thx a lot I've done that then iworks once and then I've done complete backup and it worked also perfectly...don't understand why but ... thanks!! Slightly smiling Face

Visitor
Message 34 of 35
Message 34 of 35

Hi, I found this either in the answers here or elsewhere -I forget as this whole thing is so frustrating, nothing just works!

Anyway I had the same problem. I need to backup before fixing the software as my mobile (E5 F3311) has just recently started automatically turning on Adaptive brightness and it's making the phone unuseable.

Mine was also stuck at 50% on all the individual items. I was trying to use my connected google account as the storage option.

Apparently your phone uses it's internal storage to gather all the data together before sending to an email account so if yours is low anyway then this won't complete and sticks at 50%. Luckily I have about 5.6Gb on my SD card so I tried switching the storage option to that and it's finally worked!

One time poster
Message 35 of 35
Message 35 of 35

Hi. I have the same problem too with my Sony Xperia XA1 plus. I thought the back up will go directly to my PC? I'm using Xperia Companion. I want to fix my phone's vibrate because it's not working. But I couldn't software repair beacause of the back up that stops at 50%.