account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z3 not signal bars

SOLVED
Learner
Message 31 of 35
Message 31 of 35

Re: Z3 not signal bars

Sorry but Sony dont have a local xperia care in Paraguay, why do you think I take my time to write here?

Obviously its a software problem... when I tried to use my phone, before the update, its stop working. It so frustrating, please understand us. I only want a solution, I might do a downgrade, where a I can find FTF File for D 6653 model?

Emperor
Message 32 of 35
Message 32 of 35

@fedevidal

Use my guide on the previous page and check the XDA forum for the FTF file. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 33 of 35
Message 33 of 35

I back with bad news,

stop working after restart.....

so I dont know what to do now hahaha Worried Face

Emperor
Message 34 of 35
Message 34 of 35

@SebaKe

After all it "could" be a hardware issue, if nothing else works, repairing with PCC, safe mode, downgrading, etc. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 35 of 35
Message 35 of 35

So now is working for about 3hrs, I downgrade and upgrade to 5.0.1, so the problem is special for me I think.

I think the other people with the same problem need to start checking first his options and the last option is downgrade.