account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z3 not signal bars

SOLVED
Emperor
Message 21 of 35
Message 21 of 35

Re: Z3 not signal bars

@flavim85

Factory reset with PCC? did any of you unlocked the bootloader? rooted the phone? etc

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 22 of 35
Message 22 of 35

I made now the factory reset with PCC, nothig happend, and I didnt have bootloader unlocked or rooter. all factory settings.

So I dont know what it can be. Slightly frowning Face

I was thinking in a Android bug maybe.

Emperor
Message 23 of 35
Message 23 of 35

@SebaKe @fedevidal @fedevidal

Could you post the Z3 version, android version and build number?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 24 of 35
Message 24 of 35

z3 = D6603

android = 5.0.2

build  = 23.1.A.1.28

Visitor
Message 25 of 35
Message 25 of 35

Android version 5.0.2, model number D6633, build number 23.1.1.E.0.1
Emperor
Message 26 of 35
Message 26 of 35

@SebaKe

I've tested with a Z3 same model and build number/android version and no issues, your situation might be a hardware issue. 

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 27 of 35
Message 27 of 35

is not hardware I fixed it but with a downgrade 

I fallow this post 

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Software-Updates/Downgrade-Z3-compact-and-others-from-Lollipop-to-Kit...

and in this post fallow this link 

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z2/How-to-manually-update-downgrade-root-2014-Xperias/td-p/593...

I got the TFT z3 for my D6603 and flashtools and I flash it.

So this is a bug for android 5.0.2 I think any question please ask me. thanks all for the help.

Emperor
Message 28 of 35
Message 28 of 35

@SebaKe

I'm glad my post on how to downgrade helped Slightly smiling Face 

Learner
Message 29 of 35
Message 29 of 35

Version: D6653

Android: 5.0.2

Build: 23.2.A.1.62

I dont think that the trouble be a hardware issue, before Lollipop the my phone worked perfect, with Lollipop, it stops working in that precise moment. The SIM works fine, I checked the antenna too and nothing.  

Please dont tell us, its a hardware issue without a properly research.

Tks for you support!

Emperor
Message 30 of 35
Message 30 of 35

@fedevidal

No one on this forum can tell you if it is a software or hardware issue for sure, we go by what you tell us, the only people that will be able to give you a certain answer is your local Xperia Care, as they will inspect your phone.