account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Z3+ cracked screen - accessing data

Adept
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Z3+ cracked screen - accessing data

@Megachip wrote:

Do I need a special OTG Adapter for Z3+? Cause all OTG Adapter I've not working with it Slightly frowning Face

Or do I have just reboot the phone to get the Adapter working?

Anyone? Didn't want to switch off cause than I have no chance to enter the pin anymore.

P.S. Android 7.1.? is running on the device (if this is relevant).

Adept
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

So the answer is yes Winking Face Just reboot with connected OTG Adapter.

Next question: Will it backup all the app settings? I do not found a checkmark for apps, just for contacts, sms, pictures, videos and so on...

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

@Megachip

which app settings are you referring to, for the most part those are stored on their servers like game progress. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

mouse will not work if phone is on when all connected, turn phone off connect everything make sure mouse is on and turn phone on it will detect it then use it also if you remove the micro usb or turn mouse off whilst your connected you will lose mouse again and will need restart phone, 

Adept
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

@uliwooly wrote:

@Megachip

which app settings are you referring to, for the most part those are stored on their servers like game progress. 

I referring the settings which hopefully **NOT** stored on any clouds (and selled to 3rd party). E.g. c:geo database and so on...