account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z3 case

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Z3 case

Hello. I’m having a really hard time looking for a phone case for my sony xperia z3. I can’t find any good ones on amazon. Is there a different model phone that can fit the z3?

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Z3 case

@Cands 

Just to be clear the Xperia Z3 nor the XZ3? either or, there are myriad options on amazon

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Z3 case

Hi @Cands, welcome to our forum!

If the Xperia store is available in your market, you can take a look there and see if you find any cases for the Xperia Z3! In the market that I'm located in there are still some in stock.

Just open up the link and see if your country is listed > tap on it and then tap on "Cases & Protections" and tap "Xperia Z3" in the left column.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.