account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

YouTube is still closing ... the screen consumes too much

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

YouTube is still closing ... the screen consumes too much

Well that's it... I can not even see videos on YouTube because the phone gets hot and goes out. It's an old problem, I see that in Sony there is no intention to repair what the latest versions of Android broke. I do not buy this brand again or joke, the omnibalance is already bored, the software is poorly optimized and not even in Camara excels ...

Every time I mention that they had to remove the defective product as Samsung did, they eliminate my Tread, because they do not pass the data to a supervisor or something ... we are not satisfied, the support must leave this phone model working at 100 percent before continue to draw other models ... we owe it to you for trusting you.

My father's S4 works more fluid watching Youtube, than disappointment

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: YouTube is still closing ... the screen consumes too much

Right? The overheating is a real issue. My phone gets so hot that I literally cannot touch the back without even using and only charging

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: YouTube is still closing ... the screen consumes too much

Yea, mine used to be fine until the late updates of Android 6 came around. Luckily I can still use mine