account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Yesterday I lost my Sony Xperia Z3 While travelling in Delhi Metro,What should my next step now?

SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Yesterday I lost my Sony Xperia Z3 While travelling in Delhi Metro,What should my next step now?

Hi guys, I was having Xperia z3 and lost yesterday in delhi metro station,but it was insured. What should be my next step to get claim from Mobile Insurance company.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Commissioner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Yesterday I lost my Sony Xperia Z3 While travelling in Delhi Metro,What should my next step now?

I'm glad to hear that.

A small suggestion from my side is,  as you got money as refund you could wait for few weeks and get Z5 series. They are outstanding devices.

Walking in Water with Xperia. Happy to have KUDOS:smileysmileythumbsup: if I was helpful.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yesterday I lost my Sony Xperia Z3 While travelling in Delhi Metro,What should my next step now?

Hello, As you are in India, First of all you must file a complaint in your local police  station about your lost phone and they will provide "Non- traceable" certificate. Contact your Insurance company with that certificate for further procedures. Please contact the store where you bought your phone, prior to all these.

Walking in Water with Xperia. Happy to have KUDOS:smileysmileythumbsup: if I was helpful.

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks ...Just now I was credited with amount of my invoice value minus refund from mobile insurance company..m very happy

Commissioner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I'm glad to hear that.

A small suggestion from my side is,  as you got money as refund you could wait for few weeks and get Z5 series. They are outstanding devices.