account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia z3+ switch off when i used my mobile for some task need i change to battery or some what else

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia z3+ switch off when i used my mobile for some task need i change to battery or some what else

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia z3+ switch off when i used my mobile for some task need i change to battery or some what

does it happen when you are on safe mode 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia z3+ switch off when i used my mobile for some task need i change to battery or some what

Hi @Naresh4, let me see if I can help out here! 

Does these restarts you speak of happen often or has it just occurred once? And if they happen often, is it during a specific kind of use or does it happen randomly?

As @nolramlb mentioned, it is a good idea to test the phone in safe mode to see if the restarts is caused by a downloaded app. If the restarts happen while using a specific app, clearing data for said app might do the trick. Find and tap Settings > Apps > Tap the name of the app > Storage > Clear data > Tap "OK" > Restart the phone.

Try this and feel free to keep us posted with the results! 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.