account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia z3 support notes

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia z3 support notes

I got my z3 phone yesterday and downloaded Pc companion software. This software only has features to sync contact and calendar between device and outlook on desktop.<br>Is note application available in z3 phone? If so then how do I synchronize with Outlook?<br>If note application is not available then can you recommend a note application that can be sync with the outlook?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Xperia z3 support notes

Got reply from Sony support that currently they don't support notes sync. Suggested they should have it in their next update
3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

There's no preinstalled app for notes in Z3 but there are several 3:rd party apps available for this such as Google Keep.

But to sync notes with MS Outlook i don't know of any other way than to use Exchange ActiveSync and an ActiveSync client which supports notes such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nitrodesk.droid20.nitroid

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Got reply from Sony support that currently they don't support notes sync. Suggested they should have it in their next update
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Not sure if that is something that will be added in the future but you can also synchronize notes over USB using the 3:rd party software MyPhoneExplorer.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.