account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z3 cracked screen

Message 71 of 165
Message 71 of 165

Re: Screen cracking for no known reason Z3

Been researching this I stand corrected the link I got from XDA site was incorrect.I have found links which state Z3 have dragontail front and rear.I have posted these links twice and site is deleting the post for some reason

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 72 of 165
Message 72 of 165

Re: Screen cracking for no known reason Z3

@junior1985nn wrote:

Been researching this I stand corrected the link I got from XDA site was incorrect.I have found links which state Z3 have dragontail front and rear.I have posted these links twice and site is deleting the post for some reason

Please can you send those links in private msg.

Message 73 of 165
Message 73 of 165

Re: Xperia Z3 cracked screen

Search my username on Google+.I have posted links on there.Doing it this way everyone can see
Enthusiast
Message 74 of 165
Message 74 of 165

@junior1985nn wrote:
Search my username on Google+.I have posted links on there.Doing it this way everyone can see

Thanks I will do that.. can you please confirm that it is offical words from SONY

Enthusiast
Message 75 of 165
Message 75 of 165

It seems that somebody is doing overtime to delete my thread where I have requested users to share their experiences with screen cracking.

Any ways, I request every body to share there true experience with following pointers  on front or back screen cracking-

1. How was screen got broken - Don't know / In Pocket / Sudden temperature changes / Fall (approx. height) / landed on which surface

2. Was you using any protective back cover - specify the type.

3. Did you got it covered under warranty - specify your country.

4. If not covered in warranty then what was the cost of repair in your country.

5. Your experiences in dealing with service center, like how much time it took to get your phone back after the repairs.

Cheers!!

Enthusiast
Message 76 of 165
Message 76 of 165

Its 23 days since I submitted it for repair, still nobody in service center have any answers.. When I will get my phone back?

Message 77 of 165
Message 77 of 165

Contact  a staff member:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Community-users/m-p/634967

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 78 of 165
Message 78 of 165

Posted my device with cracked front screen 22 days ago. After several chat sessions with Sony I found out that they are waiting for components before they can do the repair.  Someone at Sony customer services  promised me they would get back to me yesterday with an update.......they did not. 

Enthusiast
Message 79 of 165
Message 79 of 165

Today is 26th day... Service center guys are still not sure of estimated time.

@kusiju : How much they have quoted for this repair? Please specify your country also.

@kusiju wrote:

Posted my device with cracked front screen 22 days ago. After several chat sessions with Sony I found out that they are waiting for components before they can do the repair.  Someone at Sony customer services  promised me they would get back to me yesterday with an update.......they did not. 

One time poster
Message 80 of 165
Message 80 of 165

How much did they charge you for a new screen replacement?