account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z3 cracked screen

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 161 of 165
Message 161 of 165

Re: Xperia Z3 cracked screen

Did you ever figure out what to do to fix your phone? Mine fell an even smaller distance onto a canvas floor, and the thing shattered and stopped working. I'm disappointed in the phone (and I love Sony) since I've dropped other phones, from much higher even on concrete and the damage was no where near to the Z3 damage in comparison!!!

One time poster
Message 162 of 165
Message 162 of 165

My Sony fall down and only half of the screen is responding so what to do .should I change the screen?

Rookie
Message 163 of 165
Message 163 of 165

Re: Broken glass Xperia Z3

Hello to be honest here is the specs of the glass you said we purchased. That is the specifications.

https://www.corning.com/gorillaglass/worldwide/en/glass-types/gorilla-glass-5.html 

If its not meeting the specs reasonably then that would be fraudulent in nature

Message 164 of 165
Message 164 of 165

Re: Broken glass Xperia Z3

I assure you the Z3 didn't use gorilla glass 5

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 165 of 165
Message 165 of 165

How can I change the default setting for USB charging to transfer data without replacing the screen so can save data onto my desktop computer