account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z3 Plus Heating Problem YouTube Application Problem

Inhabitant
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Xperia Z3 Plus Heating Problem YouTube Application Problem

The truth that SONY should give us new phones (Xperia ZX) as we are confident that we bought quality and when we purchased the X3 + was a scam, phone mid-range price range Ultra ...
Where was the Japanese quality?
The Chinese are eating them alive
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

Hi, I also experience this heating issue on my Z3+ since a couple of months back. Especially noticeable when using Youtube app, but also the camera.

This is new behaviour to me and feels like it must have happened with a phone Software update, since there are several apps that experience the same problem. 

Advice please, it's rather annoying not to be able to watch Youtube longer than 5-10 minutes nor using the camera. 

Commissioner
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Guyz.. Easy!! The support Team who's assisting us is kinda crap here wen device gets Older ( some r btr though).. I never relay on them Coz they do loop only 3 terms -xc repair - safe mode - local support!!  I was fed-up and tried different regions Rom!  Guess wat! I'm satisfied with it!!  Running 7.1 ( customized Russia) with 2 annoying bugs (adaptive brightness and misaligned qs layout on landscape)!  But I'm happy with the performance '! Loved it though!! End of an era guyz! Hands down for Sony Ericsson team!! They were the utmost innovative team I have ever seen on this planet!!  Better shift to compromised ios or wait for some miracles to happen with this crappy Sony software!! I'm looking at u devs... I'm running bug free 7.1 on my 5.1 z1 with some changes to (sys ui) framework!!  Hire some efficient staff or give up!! and last but not least.. Stop pasting Googles code and play  innovative coz other underrated companies r also doing the same.. 960 fps is a 6 sec gimmick and we ain't gonna fall for it!! If we want android we can go for longer software support device like pixel but we want Sony Ericsson like innovative thinkers!!  Not this Sony kinda Google cloners!! Great day 

One time poster
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

When I turned my Sony z3+ into safe mode the problem end 

So what is the problem? 

One time poster
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

I have the same problem! Updates doesn't help, safe mode neither, and the "local costumers service" wouldn't take care of my problem. The told me to chage phone if it is as easy as throwing USD 500 away..

Because of that, i don't trust sony xperia any more, and advise my friends and family not to buy Sony, ever!

One time poster
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Me too I'm facing the same problem on my z3+ dual.

All my previous phones were Sony, but after those problems I think it's time to change.

One time poster
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

I have the same issue "high temperature in device" with my Z5 premium, I couldn't use YouTube or camera.

@ssri wrote:
I Have Using Sony Xperia z3+ E6553(India) . Recently im updated android 7.0. When I was update my firmware mobile is heating. Im scared about my device because of over heating. And when I was open YouTube suddenly application is running out and application closing. Showing a error msg. What is the problem. Firmware problem r device problem. Pls help me.