account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Weird static screen

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Weird static screen

my Xperia Z3 has been acting abit weird lately . I was watching a movie on netflix and suddenly a small area on my display went static and back to normal it happend a few times. At first i  assumed it was just a buffering issue in netflix.  But once I existed netflix I twas happening on the home screen as well.  Does this mean I have to replace the display?  

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Weird static screen

@Randith123 

Take a screenshot and send it through email, if you don't see the same issue on the screenshot then most likely you will need a new screen.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)