account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Weird issue.

Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Weird issue.

When I want to delete an pic from album or want to start whatsup video call, I can not confirm deletion by selection yes in vertical mode, but in horizontal mode no problem. I have no other issue but this is really annoying. I tried many thing like factory reset, downgrade firmware.. 

What could cause this stupid issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Weird issue.

@OzgurErdogan 

could you test the phone in >>> safe mode 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I tried that. I only can not click yes when deleting a pic from gallery and click start when making a video call in whatsup. Other confirmations are fine Slightly smiling Face)

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@OzgurErdogan 

That's quite odd

Could you test the touchscreen on both modes?

Settings > About phone > Diagnostics > Test

Oreo

Settings > Support > Tests

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

No problem att all. All tests are fine.