account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

VoLTE Support for Z3

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 21 of 31
Message 21 of 31

Re: VoLTE Support for Z3

volte no warking

Learner
Message 22 of 31
Message 22 of 31

my xperia z3 plus e6533 not supported volte what can i do

One time poster
Message 23 of 31
Message 23 of 31

I have a same problem. My device is Z3+ dual (E6533), with Android 7.1.1

It has volte provisoned option in *#*#4636#*#* I don't know what to do.  Please help 

One time poster
Message 24 of 31
Message 24 of 31

Dear sir reply me please my phone is possible to update voLTE OR not

Dear sir reply me please my phone is possible to update  voLTE OR not

Enthusiast
Message 25 of 31
Message 25 of 31

Which International variant of Z3 (D6653) are you talking about? I have flashed few firmwares however don't see a volte option in mobile network settings. If somebody is aware of a firmware from any region supports volte toggle button in settings, please let us know instead of posting repetitive statements like it's network dependent.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 26 of 31
Message 26 of 31

I never received an update from sony which enabled VoLTE feature. I tired Airtel and Reliance Jio networks but no signs of VoLTE. I could simply use internet but could make calls...

I do see some threads related rooting Xperia Z3 to enable VoLTE (modem selection method)

Visitor
Message 27 of 31
Message 27 of 31

Re: VoLTE Support for Xperia Z3 D6653

It's not because of the operator, you guys have to release an update to enable the VoLTE (which the processor is cable of)...

May be Sony doesn't want people to use Xperia Z3 anymore and upgrade spending few 100s of $$$

One time poster
Message 28 of 31
Message 28 of 31

Yes same Problem exits on my Z3 (D6603) need an Update on volte Enabling

One time poster
Message 29 of 31
Message 29 of 31

How to enable Volte flag for Z3

How to enable Volte flag for Z3

Message 30 of 31
Message 30 of 31

Re: How to enable Volte flag for Z3

sony phones are a waste of your $.  All in all  no sony phone has been able to maintain any credible standard. Most are designed for international use but they **bleep** 

-- No Volte Support D6633  / D6653 == **bleep**

-- Non Removable battery **bleep** 

-- Purpotedly International phone  for Asias ? ... ALL of them OVERHEAT . App quits and phone power downs **bleep**

-- Battery overheats & swells and dies within 6 months == **bleep**

-- Lot of sony bloatware running in the background in stock ROMS == **bleep** 

I could not find a single useful sony mobile app out there. Threw it all off - **bleep** 

Now you know how sony converted one of the best phones with  EXEMOR ( exuse the typo ) sensors and powerful CPU to a pile to garbage !!!   and all Xperia Z  , X etc series phone price value falls sharply  ....good doing sony keep up  the wonderful support