account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Update problem

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Update problem

Merhaba.

1.Telefonu 2 gün once aldım ama güncellemeleri telefondan yapamıyorum. Güncelleme geldi diye bildirim geliyor ama hicbir yenilenme olmuyor. Hep eski sürümde kalıyor. 

2.Telefon yeni ama sarj 2 gün gitmiyor. 1 günü zorla cıkarıyorum Z3 + ile.

3. Teledon asırı ısınıyor. Ar efekler calısmıyor.

Telefonu kutudan nasıl  cıkardıysam oyle. güncellemeyi telefondan yapamadım. Bilgisayarım yok

Hello there.

1. I received the phone 2 days ago but I can not make updates on the phone. There is a notification that the update is coming, but there is no renewal. It always stays in the old version.

2.The phone is new but the charger does not go for 2 days. I forcibly drop a day with Z3 +.

3. Teledon is overheating. The artifacts are not working.

I wonder how I got the phone out of the box. I could not update it on the phone. I do not have a computer

gt