account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Unwanted calls

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Unwanted calls

Hi, can anyone tell me how to block unwanted numbers and messages on Sony xperia z3+ please, it is my first Sony phone and I'm new to this device ;-) I had windows phone before
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unwanted calls

Hello and welcome. You can do that for a specific contact if you go to edit it,tap on the 3 dots and direct it to voicemail.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hello and welcome. You can do that for a specific contact if you go to edit it,tap on the 3 dots and direct it to voicemail.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

Genius
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi Nessi1972, welcome to the community!

Another suggestion is perhaps looking for a third party app in the Play Store that allows you to block certain numbers from calling you and sending you txt messages.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@SophiaW

We hope to see this feature in the Z3+ future software updates.