account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Troubleshooting on xperia system or App

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Troubleshooting on xperia system or App

Hi All,

anyone who have done or created the troubleshooting? I cannot find where to do this on my device, I am using Z3+ Dual.

thanks.

and on this forum, whether our issue or problem will be read by Sony Development team?

because of I want to suggest some feature for the development team. I have using other brand smartphone, and their feature are too good, that I cannot have it on Sony. I am sure Sony also able to make those function. just only nobody feedback that they need those function.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Troubleshooting on xperia system or App

Hi @zaech,

This forum is viewed by Sony, but due to the large amount of posts, unfortunately not all will be seen by us.

If you have any suggestions I recommend you direct them to your local support team as they can forward them on to the appropriate people. 

Are you experiencing an issue with a specific app that you need some help with?

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi Sony,

I think the camera on the Manual Mode are still lack of some feature. in the specific, i feel if it have the Manual Focus, it will be perfect, because when we are shooting the object in the cage/ etc like bird, the autofocus work very bad.

I have experience the manual focus function on my previos device, it feels so good. if sony will update the camera. I will be very thankful.

thanks. 

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

in the mean time, try this tips to improve capture quality Xperia Tutorial Photography

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling