account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Touch response is bad after Android N update

Learner
Message 51 of 87
Message 51 of 87

Re: Z3+ screen hangs after android nougat update

i am facing same issues on my phone. i am so frustrated with the lag and screen freeze.

need to resolve this quickly

Learner
Message 52 of 87
Message 52 of 87

Re: Sony Xperia Z3+ Nougat Problems (32.3.A.0.372)

i have been facing same issues after upgrading my phone to nougat.

searching for solutions ever since. though i did found this, my four cores have stopped working after the update

common sony you need to fix asap..its hampering my work a lot and i am tired of flashing and going to service centers again and again

Screenshot_20170225-211807.png

Learner
Message 53 of 87
Message 53 of 87

This isn't working
xc giving file format error
One time poster
Message 54 of 87
Message 54 of 87

I am experiencing exactly the same
Regular
Message 55 of 87
Message 55 of 87

Re: Touch response is bad after Android N update

I am also very disturb after and visit too many times visit service center.. Why no sony understand our problem... Proximity sensor is working when the touch screen is unresponsive... I told the all of problem to xperia team but till 20 days .. I need to daily minimum 3 times in a day forcefully switch off and then start due to touch unresponsive...
I am very tired from these issues...
Visitor
Message 56 of 87
Message 56 of 87

My E6553 block and crash after dialer call... Im so glad that Sony introduce a new good dialer with Nougat. But sometimes it crash after call. There is someone with same issue. I must reset the smartphone after it happened.
One time poster
Message 57 of 87
Message 57 of 87

Phone problem

I really have strange problem, after the last update the phone sometime refuse to call any number, when I dial any number a black window is open and no dialling status window appears.

Can any body advise me?
One time poster
Message 58 of 87
Message 58 of 87

The sale problema... The screen sometimes freeze...i need to resettare to restare... I need to resolve....
One time poster
Message 59 of 87
Message 59 of 87

Re: Touch response is bad after Android N update

My Device freezes after I receive or make calls and I have to reset it everytime and is a real pain in the backside ! Slightly frowning Face

Seeing pervious convos do you want me to give you a bug report or anything of that sort please. Please get this fixed ASAP, also received a Software update of 5 MB this morning (Mar 1 2017) but the problem exists.

Thanks

Message 60 of 87
Message 60 of 87

NOUGAT!!!!!

NOUGAT, SONY, What are you doing with your customers?!!!!!

AFTER UPDATE TO NOUGAT, ALOT BUGS APPEAR!!!

- OVER, OVER, OVEEEEEEEEEEEEER HEATING!!!!!!.

- YOUTUBE CRASH EVERYTIME!! AFTER 2MIN

- SPEAKERS VOLUME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

- BATTERY DRAIN SO FASSSSST!!!

I'M USING Z3+ DUAL, I UPDATE FROM XCOMPANION AND RESTORE TO DEFAULT SETTINGS.

AND NO SONY, I DON'T HAVE SUPPORT IN MY CITY!!!! PLEASE, ROLL UPDATE FOR FIX IT!!!

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE SONY!!!

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!!