account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Touch response is bad after Android N update

Regular
Message 71 of 87
Message 71 of 87

Xperia z3+ touch unresponsive after nought update

Hey sony team
I requested too many times for resolving this issue but you are like deaf and blind... I am very very tired after complain and complain btttt one thing i promise to u I will never buy sony phone nor give suggestion to anyone for buy sony phone... I tried too many times to visit service center but what can do service center when problem is from your development end.. You are aware that 100 posts are floating of these issue but you are not seen nor trying to solve issuess..
Inhabitant
Message 72 of 87
Message 72 of 87

Re: In sony z3 plus After the Nought update my mobile is overheating issue and screen will be hang o

To me it is the same thing, after updating to Nougat the tactile is less precise and when one writes often they are pressed wrong keys, also some times that the tactile one is left unanswered after the telephone was blocked, preventing to put the PIN to Unlock (forcing it to restart with physical buttons).
Also the phone heats more than before, the battery lasts less and the notification bar is full of options with no practical utility (you have to give more clicks to perform a task than before was to download bar and turn on / off data or Wifi)
Inhabitant
Message 73 of 87
Message 73 of 87

Re: Z3+ screen hangs after android nougat update

To me it is the same thing, after updating to Nougat the tactile is less precise and when one writes often they are pressed wrong keys, also some times that the tactile one is left unanswered after the telephone was blocked, preventing to put the PIN to Unlock (forcing it to restart with physical buttons).
Also the phone heats more than before, the battery lasts less and the notification bar is full of options with no practical utility (you have to give more clicks to perform a task than before was to download bar and turn on / off data or Wifi)

Need a Solution nowww Perservering Face
Inhabitant
Message 74 of 87
Message 74 of 87

Re: Touch response is bad after Android N update

The truth that SONY should give us new phones (Xperia ZX) as we are confident that we bought quality and when we purchased the X3 + was a scam, phone mid-range price range Ultra ...
Where was the Japanese quality?
The Chinese are eating them alive
One time poster
Message 75 of 87
Message 75 of 87

Re: Z3+ Dual Stopped after Android 7 Update

Same problem. My z3+ freeze after any phone call. It could be a conflict with the proximity sensor during the phone call. I have already performed an hard reset but the issue persist again. How can I resolve the problem? Thank you

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 76 of 87
Message 76 of 87

No such problem with my xperia z3+ but the charging speed has slowed down a lot on my device!!what should I do??!! 

Visitor
Message 77 of 87
Message 77 of 87

Re: New Android update has so many bug.

Hello! I need help

I have a sony xperia Z3+ and I have not received the update to android 7.0

It was a long time ago.

My Android versión is 6.0.1, my software versión is 32.2.A.0.305

And on my phone it says "there is no planned android version"

someone knows the reason or know of some news. I would appreciate if you could give me some help or information. Thank You

Apprentice
Message 78 of 87
Message 78 of 87

Re: Touch response is bad after Android N update

I got no more touch-lacking-after-a-phone-call issue after upgraded to build version 32.3.A.2.33.

Thanks for fixing the problem.

One time poster
Message 79 of 87
Message 79 of 87

Has anyone heard anything about this issue?

It's really very annoying to have to turn off my phone after each phone call and restart. Missed a few phone calls that way already.

Seems like the proximity sensor does turn off the screen but doesn't turn it on after the call.

One time poster
Message 80 of 87
Message 80 of 87

Only 4 core running out of 8

Hi,

Checked multiple times and found that at a time maximum 4 or 5 cores only run in Z3+. Never show all 8 cores active. Three cores are always Offline and One is NA. Any one know why and is there any settings to enable all 8 cores?