account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Thanks, Sony Spain: 20 days without my phone.

Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Thanks, Sony Spain: 20 days without my phone.

Hi everyone!

Sorry for my English, is almost so as the Sony's Customer Service in Spain.

Factory problem in my Z3, not my fault. They said 5-10 days. Today is 20th day without my phone.

I'm asking via chat and they know absolutely nothing.

Sending it back to me will be about 5 days more.

Does anybody knows what to do?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Thanks, Sony Spain: 20 days without my phone.

Hi @I_Want_My_Phone_Back, I am really sorry to hear about your phone. Slightly frowning Face

This is a Global user based forum, therefore I am not able to assist you with a local case such as this. My advice is that you get in touch with your Local support in order to be assisted. Service routines, consumer laws and warranty terms vary depending on market therefore it is best that you contact your local support team once again.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Adept
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Sorry to hear, Sony service in Hollad is much worse, as we say in Spain: sorry for many, comfort for the silly.

My phone was broken after 2 weeks or so, last year, I bought it in mediamarkt in Holland. They say that if the repair takes long, they lend you another phone. Of course they didn't. I was with no phone for 3 weeks or so, I don't remember. The thing is that you are lucky you are in spain, you can fill a complaint form, you have justice, better or worse, after all, in Spain. In hollancompalint forms does not exist, the only way to solve these problems is via lawyer, that obviously is not worth it as you would spend more than the cost of phone, and a lawyer is around 5 times higher than Spain, on average so go figure.

Is quite funny how in Holland you have NO justice, NO police, NO medical attention, etc at all, especially if you are from south Europe, is really incredible... but this is ff topic..

How is it now? Repaired?

Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Yes, they sent it back suddenly after 1 month aprox.

It was well repaired.

Good luck!

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

@I_Want_My_Phone_Back I am happy to hear that there was a happy end after all!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

20 days without phone??? It's good!

I gave my phone to a Sony service center to replace the battery and update the moisture protection after repair. I got the phone back in 63 days. They broke the NFC in my phone and did not return the protection from moisture! The rear camera now works badly because dust collects in the lens! Sony did not admit its guilt! Thanks to Sony Russia!

Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

@A3uK06 I am very sorry to hear about that, I wish there was more that I could do for you. Slightly frowning Face As I mentioned earlier, because this is a Global user based support froum - there's not much that I can do as warranty terms, consumer laws and service routines vary on a market to market basis. It would be best to raise your concerns directly with the Local support team.