account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Stamina mode gone

One time poster
Message 11 of 46
Message 11 of 46

Stamina mode gone Problem affects also Z3C (and not only the new phones)

After upgradeing to Android 6.01 the battery drains to about 40% in one day.

Before this upgrade, at the end of the day, the battery drained to about 75%. This is 140% more battery loss.

Sony!!! Please bring Stamina back ASAP

Visitor
Message 12 of 46
Message 12 of 46

Class Action over Loss of Ultra Stamina Mode?

Been thinking about this a good bit lately.  With the rollout of Marshmallow Ultra Stamina Mode is gone.  Doze does not provide a similar feature.  Sony advertised this and the extreme battery life that was achievable.  I used Ultra Samina Mode frequently when I was backpacking and away from power for a few days.  Could go 3+ days without a charge.  Now Sony has removed a much advertised feature.  Discussed with a lawyer friend about initiating a Class Action suit against Sony to hopefully pressure them into bringing back the feature they adversised and used to sell the phone.  Looking to gauge how much interest there would be in joining such a suit.

Learner
Message 13 of 46
Message 13 of 46

ultra stamina modu

ı cant find after last upgrated ultra stamina modu. Where is it?  ı think there is no.

Learner
Message 14 of 46
Message 14 of 46

Re: ultra stamina modu

how to make my mobil as before   couse ı need  to use my mobil on ultra stamina          ım very dissapointedFace with rolling Eyes

One time poster
Message 15 of 46
Message 15 of 46

Re: Stamina mode gone

Pls bring back STAMINA Mode on next update for Z3+Dual Marshmallow, & Z2 too. The stock battery saver turns off automatically on recharge, also no customization, force turn off vibration also
Adviser
Message 16 of 46
Message 16 of 46

Stamina mode

Stamina mode has disappeared after the last update is there any alternative for the mode.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 17 of 46
Message 17 of 46

Re: Stamina mode

@gadovich,

Android 6.0 introduced Doze mode. As it performed a similar function to Stamina mode and was built in to the core operating system of Android, Stamina mode was not included in this update.

We have had a lot of feedback on Stamina mode and it may return in future updates.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 18 of 46
Message 18 of 46

Please Add STAMINA and ULTRA STAMINA mode for 6.0.1

I was super excited about getting the official update. I expected quite a lot and yes many things are very good but some things which I'd been using since the 4.0 that I just now miss those features. In particularly I'd like to mention that In 6.0 you have removed STAMINA and ULTRA STAMINA mode. I miss them a lot and I actually found very useful of them. They are one of the best features that the Sony users have got. Please add STAMINA and ULTRA STAMINA mode to 6.0 (Marshmallow) too.
Emperor
Message 19 of 46
Message 19 of 46

Re: Please Add STAMINA and ULTRA STAMINA mode for 6.0.1

@Hemesh

It has been asked/requested before. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

LMN
Visitor
Message 20 of 46
Message 20 of 46

What happened to Power Management Settings?

I have just upgraded to the latest version of Android (actually forced to by my own phone) and now the power management settings have been replaced by battery usage settings. The problem I have is that in the old system you had the option to select apps that would notify you of activities even when in power saving mode, while after the upgrade you only have 2 options: Battery Saver and Battery Optimisation. In Battery Saver mode everything is turned off when the screen goes dark. Unfortunately that doesn't work for me. (I tend to not reply or to reply late only when and if I bother to check the phone.) I don't quite understand what the Battery Optimisation mode is supposed to do, though...