account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony z3 stuck in airplane mode.

One time poster
Message 31 of 37
Message 31 of 37

Re: Sony z3 stuck in airplane mode.

Never ever buy a sony again, their support services are poor. me too i just bougt a Z3 i took it for a water proof test as they said and it went airplane mode, i tried to find a solution online in which i thought sony would have provided but there is none, so now i am suppose eather to drop it in the bin or to use it as an ipod, and buy a realphone. am very desapointed, my advice is to never ever buy a sony again. period

One time poster
Message 32 of 37
Message 32 of 37

Your phones are not waterproof; this must be explicitly mentioned in all phones' manuals. I went only 30 cm underwater for less than 10 minutes, and the screen went off. When I tried to use the warranty to have it fixed, they told me the manual says you can use it underwater on your responsibility, but it is not guaranteed!!! Anyhow. I paid $100 to have it fixed, and after that, I got this issue of airplane mode. Now I'm using it to wipe my .... in the ba..room. I won't buy Sony again. The worst customer service ever and they're sneaky and dishonest.

One time poster
Message 33 of 37
Message 33 of 37

One time poster
Message 34 of 37
Message 34 of 37

My Xperia Z5 dual stuck in airplane mode since last night. I tried every thing since them.

Restart, factory setting, software repaire, etc.. Nothing, 

Any suggestions please

One time poster
Message 35 of 37
Message 35 of 37

So, I posted the same probpem some time ago using another account.

The problem with my z3 was that the Motherboard got whet afet a short dipp in the bathtub... I even got rebuked for usong it under water.

I have a friendwho uses his to take underwater photos in his excursions.

Rookie
Message 36 of 37
Message 36 of 37

Thank you so much!!!!! I did exactly as you said and poof my xperia 5 is fixed, now i can call and receive calls, awesome!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 37 of 37
Message 37 of 37

me too same problem