account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Sony Xperia Z3 'System UI has stopped' when turning up headphone volume

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Sony Xperia Z3 'System UI has stopped' when turning up headphone volume

Ever since I have had this phone (roughly 4 months) I have had an error message pop up when trying to turn up the volume above around half way to full volume while having a mini-jack in the headphone socket (either with headphones attached or speakers). The issue does not happen when playing off the phone's built in speaker. After this message, the phone momentarily freezes before the screen turns off, and then lights nack up on the lock screen. During this time however, the audio continues to play.

Can anyone advise me as to how to solve this issue so I can turn the volume up above half way?
Many thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Sony Xperia Z3 'System UI has stopped' when turning up headphone volume

@Jimmehrolesy I think this should help you:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-C5-Ultra/Unable-to-set-media-volume-bar-at-its-max/m-p/1187103...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@Jimmehrolesy

boot in >>> safe mode and check if you experience the same issue.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@Jimmehrolesy I think this should help you:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-C5-Ultra/Unable-to-set-media-volume-bar-at-its-max/m-p/1187103...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Not working the volume button wil headsets connect the off volume is not increasing .the system ui is not supporting show's message .what problem in the phone