account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Ringing sound very bad

Learner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Ringing sound very bad

I want a solution..?

Low ringing sound is very bad.

what should I do?

I did the factory reset and safe mode did not change anything.

Music and video Sound is normal ..

It is the fault of  sound picked on the device..?

7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Ringing sound very bad

@Hemo

could you elaborate?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I do not know what you mean?

Do you mean a developer?

Highlighted
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

I have a same problem...when phone is ringing, volume is lower than when i play etc. music from speakers....

Visitor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Yes.that is true...even ı don't hear the calls many times and my friends doesn't reach me by phone. And that situation makes many problems in the world of advanced communication

Visitor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Especipaly ı do not hear the phone while ı am out or the phone in my pocket the phone level is end..

May be a solution that problem even it is any where but no one reach and serve?!! 

Learner
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

I have continued with the support team in my country.

I did everything I was asked.

It was said that there was a bug inside the phone.

I am sure that the bugs of the update are Noga and Marshmallow.

Lollipop did not have this problem.

The company's policy is to hate you by phone to buy a newer phone.

One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

I have a similar problem. After installing the volume update, the melody of the incoming call became slightly lower. In the player or in the video, the volume is the same as before. The reset to the factory settings did not help, nothing helped. The forums did not find a solution.

У меня аналогичная проблема.После установки обновления громкости мелодии входящего вызова стала чуть ниже.А в плеере или в видео громкость как и прежде нормальная.Сброс на заводские настройки не помог, ничего не помогло. На форумах решение не нашла.

@Logrus

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.