account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Priority mode Xperia Z3 Dual 5.0.2

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Priority mode Xperia Z3 Dual 5.0.2

Guys, no solution available?
Mr. @Rickard not.able.to help?
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

If you want everything silenced except Alarms, why don't you just go for "Silent" mode istead of trying to work it around with "Priority" mode? Alarms will always ring, they will go through Silent mode.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Inhabitant
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

No they will not.
Inhabitant
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

I tried it and you?
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

Of course I do this all the time, I go to sleep and but my phone on silent mode, alarms will ring through. If this is not working with you, try clearing cache of both "Audio Settings" and "Clock" apps, then restarting your phone. Set an alarm and go Silent mode.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Inhabitant
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

You're the man!!!
After doing above it works! Thanks a lot!

ps. But then, priority mode is still kind of useless... Slightly frowning Face
Highlighted
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Glad I could help.