account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Poor Customer Service

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Poor Customer Service

Hi
Being a die hard fan of Spny products for ages for self usage and my nature of job being as such that I buy a lot of electronics for clients
Till date have always bought only Sony products.
My last experience with Sony service centre in Ludhiana I will never ever buy and recommend any Sony product . I had given a Z 3 mobile phone for repairs in earlyAugest It took me 2 hours first to get my turn to hand over the phone as there was only one guy attending to clients. Till date I have not received the phone back which is not to be fixed as I had refused the estimate as it was too high. I rather buy a new phone. Frosted over the services I gave the service slip to the manager in service centre to keep the phone as a gift from my side as I would not like to see a Sony product in my hand because of such poor service. Sad though but very very poor experience. Never expected this from Sony. I will go back to IPhone
3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Poor Customer Service

As this is a user based forum we are unable to to help in matters regarding warranty and repairs so the only advice I'm able to offer in situations like this is to contact Xperia care http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Well thanks for getting back .
I have lost all faith in Sony.
Don't expect any reply .
It's ok ... Thanks
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

some countries have bad support that i have noitced :/ which needs to be corrected since in sweden it's execelt support no problems at all Slightly smiling Face