account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Pink spot with xperia z3 camera

Rookie
Message 201 of 217
Message 201 of 217

Re: Pink spot with xperia z3 camera

... ah, and one more thing - LOLLIPOP doesn't do anything about it. No fix for the issue has been included in the new OS. That was my hope, too, and the main reason for me to update. So, forget it. Either return, if you still can, or send it to SONY as a warranty case. Let's see what they do when they receive all the Z3s back for repair :-)

Rookie
Message 202 of 217
Message 202 of 217

... and still another thing, just to make this very clear - maybe I was not clear enough on it in the above: the workaround which was recommended by SONY on page 6 of this thread DOES NOT WORK. It is a very primitive and compromising way of trying to handle the issue by changing the colour balance of the complete photo!

Rookie
Message 203 of 217
Message 203 of 217

Same problem here after get it from sony service which change all expect inside parts (because of screen defect).

Before i have not any issue. 

I have Z3 compact D5803

DSC_0093.JPG

DSC_0094.JPGDSC_0093.JPG

Apprentice
Message 204 of 217
Message 204 of 217

Z3 rear camera pink spot

Rear camera has pink spot? What can i do for sollution
Emperor
Message 205 of 217
Message 205 of 217

Re: Z3 rear camera pink spot

@Voleren @babyripp @kprs @Callmepinky @JulianS  @giocata @asmilemaker @JOHN_f @bano17 @ToniGunawan

Have you checked this?

It doesn't seem to be a  hardware/software issue, it's a general phenomenon in mobile cameras with larger sensors. 

http://www.dxo.com/intl/more-information-about-color-shading

http://www.dxo.com/us/embedded-imaging/image-signal-processor-isp/dxo-autocls/user-comments-dxo-auto...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 206 of 217
Message 206 of 217

Its not only the camera. In the browser is see greenish/white bars around the edge. The rest of the screen seems the have a slightly pink glow.
Talent
Message 207 of 217
Message 207 of 217

Facing the same problem with my z3. Using sony is really painful. I'm fed up of it. Each time I upgrade my device, I get disappointed. And each time Sony upgrades its product they are doing their worst. I still remember how my xperia s captured amazing shots. But then i upgraded to xperia z hoping for a better camera but i was disappointed. And now I'm crying with my z3.
Xperia's cameras are really useless.
One time poster
Message 208 of 217
Message 208 of 217

Same problem!
Emperor
Message 209 of 217
Message 209 of 217

@striker1 have you read all the posts on this thread?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 210 of 217
Message 210 of 217

Pink issue

Please help.. How do i resolve this issue with my camera? Im using sony z3 here in Phillipines. My phone has a pink issue. Anyone can help me with this? Thanks.. Theres a pinkish image whenever i take a photo in a plain white..