account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Pink spot with xperia z3 camera

Learner
Message 211 of 217
Message 211 of 217

Re: Pink spot with xperia z3 camera

I'm from Spain ando hace the same problema. Me camera takes pictures with the pink issue. It's incredibly unfair that a premium and expensive smartphone can't takes pictures. Even after SIX times in the warranty..... Unaceptable. Doesn't seems like their are going the fix the problem. Slightly frowning Face
Adviser
Message 212 of 217
Message 212 of 217

No solution, I got this answer from local sony official repair Department.
Sony recognized this issue existed, but sony have no solution and will not take responsibility on this.
With my more than 13 years experiences of using DSLR, I could say that it is a design bug on hardware, most of Z3 have same problem(but not just Z3, so far,as I know, at least some s39h got same peoblem, the lens, sensor modules have design bug, and can not solved through upgrading rom.
Other mobile factory who use same sensor module got same problem, the quantity is too large, so that sony just do nothing.
One of my friends told me Z5 got no this issue, because of using new sensor module. I am not sure, I still not tested by myself, so could say nothing. And also dare not buy sony's mobile at this stage.
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 213 of 217
Message 213 of 217

I used to have 5 sony smart phone, after z3, I am now trying iphone 6s and samsum edge+, an electronic products might be have problem, it is ok.
I just can not accept the thruth that sony know this issue and never say sorry and take responsibility.
Learner
Message 214 of 217
Message 214 of 217

I got the same problem , i have send my phone and the company have returned it back (the said the problem have been fix) but in fact the problem still the same nothing have changed ?!!!! 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fthxzknzghz0l27/AAB_BF0-gnpvbYXJ5ov742wTa?dl=0

I have no idea what to do now, if the warranty did not cover for this problem , what else the warranty is used for !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I wish there will be way to fix this ^_^

2015-11-29.PNGCapture.PNG

One time poster
Message 215 of 217
Message 215 of 217

Facing the same problem with my z3. Using sony is really painful. I'm fed up of it. Each time I upgrade my device, I get disappointed. And each time Sony upgrades its product they are doing their worst. I still remember how my xperia s captured amazing shots. But then i upgraded to xperia z hoping for a better camera but i was disappointed. And now I'm crying with my z3.
Xperia's cameras are really useless. Please help.. How do i resolve this issue with my camera? Im using sony z3 here in India, My phone has a pink issue. Anyone can help me with this? Thanks.. Theres a pinkish image whenever i take a photo in a plain white.. And my phone is out of the warranty 😂😂😂
Apprentice
Message 216 of 217
Message 216 of 217

Pink Spot when taking picture using rear camera

Hello, does the pink spot in camera problem have been solve? I had tried almost all recommendation i can find in this forum,but the problem still exist. Please help

One time poster
Message 217 of 217
Message 217 of 217

Re: Pink Spot when taking picture using rear camera

This is a hardware problem. It looks like a spot in the infrared filter. Infrared filter coating burned out. My friend has a samsung with a similar difficulty.