account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Phone protected screen software fault

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Phone protected screen software fault

I tried by following the instruction but unfortunately still getting the same issue with Xperia  login  Authentication problem.

The phone gone into PROTECTED screen  and I tried to Authenticate using the gmail account which I gave when I am configuring the mobile for the first time. But the authentication says "invalid mailis/password"

Also tried to reset, nothing allow me to login or reboot the phone. Please give me best advise or reset that phone by using the EMEI number if Sony has that facilities.

Anyone has got solution for this issue?

Please see attach,

3354740.jpg

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Phone protected screen software fault

@Claudio2223

on a computer try to access that Gmail account, perhaps you forgot the password

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi

Yes I already tried I logged into my Gmail account in google. The password is fine works on my computer but when I enter on my phone does not work at all.

Many thanks

claudio

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

my xperia protected not taking google credentials

So ive had my xperia z3 + a few years now on contract, no longer under contract and decided to change network providers, now my phone was locked to o2 i purchased a network unlock code and decdided due to all the stuff on phone i no longer required i factory reset the phone, once the process was done i started to set up and then my xperia connect came on so i sighned into it with my google account and due to my google account having phone verification it was not allowing me to accept the new sign in so i logged into a pc and removed two step verification and proceeded to log into my xperia protected but it says username/password incorrect. I know this to be untrue as that account is my primary account for everything i have tried my other two google accounts but they also dont work.. 

due to my phone being out of contract i am unable to provide a reciept for purchase. to go in a sony shop

i have the phone the orginal box the imei of phone in my xperia sign in on sony page when i log in it shows the sony xperia z3+ in the list..

Is there anyway i can get this switched off or any possable way for me to find out if i did infact have another google account locked to it by the imei by my sony login or by the 15 digit numbers on the xperia protected lock out on phone??

here is a pic showing the z3+ in my sony account

Untitled.png

Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

i have same problem i created a post the phone even shows in https://myxperia.sonymobile.com/ with the exact google creds, maybe click that link log in with google creds and see if your device shows there