account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Phone can’t turn on after Charging to 99%

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Phone can’t turn on after Charging to 99%

Hi CameronT and Christofer,my phone is Xperia z3 plus /z4 ,I turned off the phone when it was charging to 99% yesterday,but there was no Charging light and Charging screen after I turned it off,I tried to turn it on again for many times,but it still cannot be turned on.and i Open the SIM card flap cover and find a small square yellow button below it. i Use it but still no vibration or led light phone do nothing 😟Please help me to solve it.thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Rookie
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Phone can’t turn on after Charging to 99%

WHY NO REPLLY ? Slightly frowning Face

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Phone can’t turn on after Charging to 99%

-Leave the device under charge for 4-5 hours or for a nyt!!  

-open and run Xperia companion on ur desktop or lappy but do not connect the device! 

- Select software repair then let the process come to the step where it asks u to connect the device by holding volume down button! Nw connect the device and let the xc finish the repair process!