account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Notification Sounds are low

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Notification Sounds are low

there is one unwritten rule: "xperia care doesnt care" and they dont know anything, just say u to give phone in service, or reinstall it with PCC
Each end is happy. And if is not happy, it's not the end.
One time poster
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

Notification Sounds are low

Hello Sony,

I must say that I am very disappointed with the new Sony Xperia Z3 D6603. The notification and ring volumes are so low that it is almost impossible to hear them. That is especially true when the phone is in my pocket. Is there no way to fix this problem? I have tried other solutions with third-party apps, but nothing helps. Please help with this problem.

Respectfully,

Joe Johnson

Highlighted
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Try downloading the Nexus ringtones from the play store. I can hear my ringtones and notification tones from the bedroom when the phone is downstairs in living room
One time poster
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

I got my new Z3 and can't use it as a phone. ALL volumes are low, and other side can't hear me either. Any idea how to solve???
Learner
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

Hi. I am same problem with my z3 after update the Android 5

The ranigtone from the speakers during calling very low..what is the problem?

One time poster
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Seeing that others are having trouble with sound notification being very quiet I'm experiencing the same thing on lollipop have called Sony to explain the situation but nothing as of yet but do hope they sort as pointless having two speakers if can not hear a call, after all this is a phone.

One time poster
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

the same problem here, where is sony of this issue,

why sony ignores our feedback?

please we need a solution