account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

NO SIGNAL!

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

NO SIGNAL!

Hi,
I've just sent my phone for back cover replacement (yes it cracked by itself) a month ago. It was all fine up until i took it for a swim. Since then my phone couldn't receive signal...i tried using other SIM cards, still no signal...i tried putting the SIM card to another phone, it worked. So definitely not the SIM issue...what is up with this phone?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: NO SIGNAL!

Sorry to hear this but you would need to either return your device to the place of purchase or contact Xperia care - It may have dropped and dislodged the antenna cable http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Sorry to hear this but you would need to either return your device to the place of purchase or contact Xperia care - It may have dropped and dislodged the antenna cable http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Commissioner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

where did u sent your 4n?