account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

My z3+ goes on no disturb mode in the afternoon

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

My z3+ goes on no disturb mode in the afternoon

Dear all.

My mobile goes on No disturb mode on its own. I checked did settings and I didn't find any clue. It is evident that I am missing something.  I would be very grateful if anyone could give me some advice to troubleshoot this annoying erratic vehaviour. Kind regards to you all and apologies in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Visitor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: My z3+ goes on no disturb mode in the afternoon

try settings sound and notifications then do not disturb then auto rules and delete them or see if you can edit there

1 REPLY 1
Visitor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: My z3+ goes on no disturb mode in the afternoon

try settings sound and notifications then do not disturb then auto rules and delete them or see if you can edit there