account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My Xperia Z3 isn't turning on and may not be charging, wouldn't boot this morning.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

My Xperia Z3 isn't turning on and may not be charging, wouldn't boot this morning.

My Xperia Z3 phone would not turn at all this morning and when attempting to charge nothing happened. There was no response from my phone, the screen did not illuminate, the LED didn't turn on, just nothing. I then proceeded to use the power button and volume up button together to try and boot my phone up. For this effort after about 10 seconds, my phone vibrated three times in rapid succession and the LED light flashed red. I then plugged it back in once again, and it seems to be charging as the red LED is constant and when the power button is pressed, the screen illuminates with the image of a battery and a lighting bolt above the positive polarity on the battery, and a red bar at the bottom. There are no percentages on this battery as there usually is when charging and there is no charging animation either. It has been in this condition for about half an hour. Does this just mean that my phone is really really low battery, or is it broken?

Thanks.