account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My Xperia Protected Z3+ Dual

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

My Xperia Protected Z3+ Dual

Hi, I'm a computing and telephony technician and a device arrived in my assistance with software problem. (locked on the Sony logo). and I performed the software update and when I started the initial configuration process the "my xperia protected" screen appeared. and I got in touch with the customer and he informed me that the device was from his brother and that he had spent a lot of time standing still and his brother could not remember but the account of the device. and my doubt is, can you solve it?

Thank you very much in advance
Att. Vancleiton
1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: My Xperia Protected Z3+ Dual

Hi @Alemao_tech, welcome to our forum!

If the previous user of the device can't remember which Google account that was added in the device,  an authorized service centre can remove the lock, but it requires a copy of the receipt, as it is a anti theft protection.

For more information on how to have the device sent/handed in to an authorized service centre, please get in touch with your Local support team.

I hope that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.