account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Lock screen effect missing after lollipop

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 31 of 37
Message 31 of 37

Re: Lock screen effect missing after lollipop

I was using Xperia default theme. When I changed the home screen wallpaper, it automatically changed the lock screen wallpaper and set it to this bluish wallpaper with no particle effects.

Apprentice
Message 32 of 37
Message 32 of 37

me too D:

i have the same problem

One time poster
Message 33 of 37
Message 33 of 37

Lock screen particles

Dear Sony,

Could you please make it so that i have the lock screen particles back on my phone again when using my own wallpaper.

I don't like the boring sony theme wallpapers. They are boring and plain..

Before i updated to lollipop i used one of my own wallpapers and i would still have the particles on my lock screen which i was so fond of..

Please return this function. Or install an option so that we can turn the particles on/off no matter what theme or wallpaper we use..

That would be so great..

Enthusiast
Message 34 of 37
Message 34 of 37

Re: Lock screen particles

The particle effects are there but its not as glittery or shiny crystal as it was in Kitkat.

Its kind of dull in lolipop.

Is that a feature of lollipop???

-------- If my Post or Answer helped you out, Please KUDOS me Slightly smiling Face
Enthusiast
Message 35 of 37
Message 35 of 37

Will marshmallow bring back Z3 Particle Effects?

Will marshmallow bring back good old and the best Z3 Particle Effects same like Kitkat??

Almost all users miss it.

I want somebody to convey this to sony.

-------- If my Post or Answer helped you out, Please KUDOS me Slightly smiling Face
One time poster
Message 36 of 37
Message 36 of 37

I feel you dear kimbo74 I am in the same situation !
Adviser
Message 37 of 37
Message 37 of 37

Re: Lock screen particles

Here here.... Good shout