account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Issues after android 7.0 update (no tap to focus, etc)

Apprentice
Message 11 of 62
Message 11 of 62

Re: Issues after android 7.0 update (no tap to focus, etc)

Hi Everyone!

I'm experiencing a strange issue after Nougat update on my E6533 Z3+ Dual. If I connect my phone to the wall charger it plays the notification sound and lit the screen, but doesn't charging until I disconnect and reconnect it. Same thing if I switch off the phone and connect to the wall charger. The screen lit and the big battery apper on the screen, but doesn't charging until I disconnect and reconnect it. With Marshmallow there was no problem with it at all. Does anyone experienced this? Is there any solution? Pretty annoying I think.

Thanks!

Apprentice
Message 12 of 62
Message 12 of 62

I'm facing all the problems mentioned before.

Low Volume

Phone sometimes is not charging when I connect my charger (the one that came in the phone box).

Touch responsiveness is really bad, sometime it doesn't recognizes where I'm touching.

Touch focus gone.

The vibration is really weak.

Thje phone lost (with the update) performance and still overheats.

Already formated the phone and resintalled the software with Xperia Companion.

FIX THIS, please.

Apprentice
Message 13 of 62
Message 13 of 62

I'll be curious what will be the difference after 378 update arrives.
Adviser
Message 14 of 62
Message 14 of 62

I suspect the issue lies in Google because other phones including Google Pixel also experiencing problems. But we bought Sony phones so Sony should try their best to resolve the issues or at least let us go back to Marshmallow. I had no issues back then. I don't really care about the split screen whatever.
Apprentice
Message 15 of 62
Message 15 of 62

How about this? Grinning Face

Screenshot_20170223-162457.png

Visitor
Message 16 of 62
Message 16 of 62

My Sony Z3 plus singol, after update had only dialer problem. Sometimes after call it block and crash and i must reset smartphone with fiscal bottom.
Visitor
Message 17 of 62
Message 17 of 62

Volume too low, is another issue.
Rookie
Message 18 of 62
Message 18 of 62

I resolve my dialer crash problem with repair phone, Xperia companion. I install clean Nougat and the phone go well well done. Only one problem, my voice call are very very low but not ever... When i had Z2 i remove app call recorder and solve but now i don't know why...
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 19 of 62
Message 19 of 62

Hi, after Android 7 instalation my phone start to freeze all the time. Screen touch responsive became bad. Will Sony fix this? I wish i haven't install 7.0 How can i make Sony know these problems? I have Z3+ Thank you. This is my first forum write all my life. Sorry if something is wrong.
Commissioner
Message 20 of 62
Message 20 of 62

Sony devs !!! Can u pls take a look at these serious bugs !! Xperia z3+ (E6553) Nougat

I'm having a pretty tough time with my device on Nougat

#Horrible lags with call log scrolling

#ADAPTIVE BRIGTNESS BUG returned (colors wil washout or greyed out when exposed to light)

#Qs tiles placements on landscape (auto rotate tile conflicts with WiFi tile position)

#CAMERA :CAN'T SHOOT EVEN FOR 5 MINUTES _CLOSES DUE TO OVERHEATING

#SPEAKERS ARENT CALIBRATED WELL _UPPER ONE GETS LOUDER

#Swipe all the way up from bottom to unlock

#Image rendering _ Takes 4_5 secs to load completelyyy

Yes!! I went through reset and Xperia companion repair!! none of them resolved my issues

Please take a look on these bugs_and make this as a bugfree Nougat